The following Classes of Person shall be entitled to become a member of the College Library
1. UG students studding in the various department in the college
2. PG students studding in the college
3. Teachers of the college
4. Contributory teachers of the college
5. Research Scholar registered in various research center in the college
6. Temporary and Permanent Non-Teaching staff of the college
7. Ex-student with the permission of the Principal
To apply for membership,users have to fill up the membership form. The duration of Membership for Student and researcher shall be for one year and shall have to renew every year.
The library remains open on all working days between 08.00 am to 6.00 pm. It remains closed all Sundays and public holidays.Library time can be extended during examination period
1. Two books can be issued to student and researcher at a time for maximum 10 days after
that 1 Rs per day per book will be charged.
2. Check book before borrowing
3. Student can reserved book at circulation counter in case they are already issued
4. Readers should not mark, underline, write or tear pages or other damage to the library book
5. Readers are responsible for the book issued against their name.
6. The material such as rare books, thesis, dissertation, Journal, periodical, back Volume shall not be for issue.
7. Library reserve the all rights to recall any issued book even before the due date
8. In case of lost books/library card it should be reported immediately in writing to the librarian.
9. On loss of book, user shall replace the same with the brand new copy or to pay the amount of replacement
1. Computers in library premises should be used to academic purpose only.
2. Online chatting, dating, use of social networking sites, playing video games are strictly prohibited in the library.
3. Reader should carry their Library Card while using Network Resource Center
4. Changing setting and display of the computers in library is prohibited
5. Use of laptops in the cubical system’s where computers are already installed is not permitted
6. Reader should not remove/unplug computer cable/Network connection cable and other peripheral accessories in the library.
7. Personal keyboard, mouse etc are not allowed to the library 8. Student must take care of their Pen drive, CD/DVD Rom, Mobile and wallets.
9. Properly shut down the computers.
1. Carry your Library Card or College I Card while using the library
2. There are separate section for boys and girls
3. Reading room is open for study 8 AM to 6 PM
4. Seats are to be used/occupied on first come first served basis
5. Reader should not leave bags, books, notes on table cannot reserve, claim or capture seats for future use.
6. Reader should not scribble on table top or damage them
7. Complete silence should be maintained within the library premises. Group discussion, Lectures are not allowed in the library reading room.
8. All users are requested to keep their mobiles in silent mode. Talking on mobile is not permitted in to the library.
1. Carry Library card while using library facilities
2. Keeps your bags and belongings into the property counter.
3. Do not keep valuable things (like Wallet, Mobile, Laptop, Jewelry Etc.) in to the property counter library staff are not responsible for it.
4. Only notebook and library book are permitted with the student. Personal books are not allowed in the library.
5. No library material can be taken out of the library without permission of the librarian.
6. Eating any items are prohibited in library.
7. The readers are liable for punishment and fine if they either misbehave or damage the books or any other property of the library.
8. Marking, scraping,damaging, mutilating, stealinglibrary material or property will invite disciplinary action against the defaulters.
9. Anyone who violates the rules and regulation in the library may be debarred from using the library facilities
10. The librarian has the full authority and rights to add, delete or modify any of these rules andwhen required.